- Rosalie for persevering with her handwriting and use of the scooters and bikes this term.
- Lacey for reflecting on her learning consistently and always finding ways to improve her work and games.
- Frank for being adventurous with both his Maths work and Active Learning.
- Noah for always being an amazing friend and cooperative with everyone in the class.
- Eva for always being creative particularly, her beautiful art work and creative attitude to her active learning.
- Cian for being an independent learner and showing others how they can be independent.
Each term we award learning gem certificates and badges based on a particular learning skill the children may have demonstrated.
Well done to our first set of winners:
Written by Miss Thurlow and the children in Class Donaldson.