- In the event the day is cancelled, children will still receive their free packed lunch. (Have you sent back your pre- order!! Order in the free packed lunch and bring in those extras if you wish....)
- We compete in our House Teams... please see team sheets if you are unsure which colour team your child is in.
- Please come to school already in your PE kit and coloured tops (Please do not go and buy your House team colour just for the day! Wear your normal white PE top as we have coloured stickers for each child, so they know which House they belong to and in which running race they are in).
- We ask that parents are spectators and enjoy the day and allow school staff to run the events and deal with toilet runs and any mishaps, unless parents are specifically asked to assist. Children are made aware parents come to watch and school staff are responsible for them.
- Please provide your child with a labelled drink, which needs to go to class with them, so their teacher can put these into their class box for easy access throughout the event. ( In previous years, parents bring the drinks with them, which then mean children or staff have to find and collect, which can disrupt events)..
- Our School Association will be on hand to buy drinks and snacks throughout the day.
- Don't forget your 50ps to take part in the Race For Life Fun Run around the field in aid of Cancer Research.
Hopefully the sun will be shining!!!
Click on the pictures below......