Today we held a friendly Rugby Festival with other schools across Felixstowe. The children from each school were extremely well behaved and there was a real sense of enjoyment and success.
A massive thank you to Mr Keegan from Causton, who organised and ran the event and to the Sports Leaders from Felixstowe Academy who refereed and lead training sessions.
TSM would like to reinvent our House Team System. Currently our old House Team System has lost all purpose and impact, so with the request of many children we are going to give it a face lift.
1. To Rename the four coloured teams
2. To decide what house points should be given for
3. To decide what the rewards should be for winning teams
4. To decide how often these rewards should be given
Our new House Team tokens and tube unit has arrived...
Send in your suggestions and see if the new House Teams are named by you.
1. NAME- Think of a category and then four names within that category
(for example- Rivers- Orwell- Red, Gipping- Green, Deben- Yellow, Stour- Blue)
2. REASON- Think why we should get House Points
(for example- being extremely helpful to a visitor)
3. REWARD- Think what the reward for the winning team should be
(for example- an afternoon of games on the field just for their team)
4. WHEN- Think when the rewards should be
(for example- the first Friday after each half term
Send your suggestions to Mrs Ross via the contact form or
handed into the office
DEADLINE- FRIDAY 11th November