We totally understand his reasons for leaving and would like to take this opportunity to thank him, on behalf of everyone here at Trimley St Martin Primary School, for the support he has given to the school over the past years.
Being a governor is not an easy task with many meetings to attend, numerous documents to read (not always particularly exciting) and training sessions to attend. The School is extremely grateful that he has offered his skills, knowledge and commitment voluntarily and that his support has helped our school achieve further success. His time spend working alongside Mrs Matthews focusing on the literacy and the classes he has monitored and tracked closely has helped keep staff on their toes and in turn raise the quality of what we provide the children here at the school.
I also want to thank him for the putting on that hi-visibility vest and patrolling outside the school in all weathers in order to help keep our children safe.
Graham will definitely be missed by all! We invited Graham to an assembly where we presented him with some items to remember us by and some tokens of our appreciation:
(1) School Back Pack - whilst walking along the south coast, he may need something to carry his flask in.
(2) Sun hat - like myself, in the warm summer sun a hat is essential to prevent a sun burnt head.
(3) Thank you certificate framed - a centre piece in his new living room, he can remember us every time he sits down.
(4) Super Governor Trophy - with u-turn logo.
(5) B & Q vouchers - because no doubt there will be numerous trips to this shop when he moves into his new house!