P.E. PREMIUM FUNDING
KEY AREAS of SPENDING
The school uses the P.E. Premium Funding in a number of areas:
- To provide children with more access to sport at lunchtimes and break times (See pictures to the right)
- To ensure that the sports coach and the teaching staff at the school are provided with quality CPD
- To provide children with greater exposure to a range of sports that they may not normally have access to
- To purchase additional resources to improve the quality of P.E. lessons
- To contribute to the Felixstowe Pyramid Schools and Suffolk School Games Programmes enabling children to take part in more sporting events, competitions and leagues.
P.E leader - Mrs ross
If you have any questions about the P.E. Premium or sport in general speak with Mrs Ross.
The government is providing additional funding to improve provision of physical education (PE) and sport in primary schools. This funding - provided jointly by the Departments for Education, Health and Culture, Media and Sport - will be allocated to primary school head teachers. This funding is ring-fenced and therefore can only be spent on provision of PE and sport in schools.
See Trimley St Martin Primary School's latest update of what is happening with the money by downloading the documents below.
FELIXSTOWE PYRAMID EXTRA CURRICULAR SCHOOL SPORT PROGRAMME
Trimley St Martin Primary School is part of 'Family of Schools' in Felixstowe, which is referred to as Felixstowe Pyramid. The family of schools has developed a programme of sporting events throughout the year and all 7 of the schools within the pyramid have contributed using the P.E. premium funding to make the following events happen:
- Cross country
- Swimming Gala
- Country Dancing
- Football / Netball rally
- Cricket competition
- Tennis competition
- FA Football Development
- Rounders competition
- Area Athletics Competition
- Hockey competition
- Rugby Competition
- Girls football, Hockey, Cricket, Rugby, Netball & Basketball
HOW IS THE SCHOOL SPENDING THE FUNDING?
SPORTS CLUBS TIMETABLE & LINKS TO OUTSIDE SPORTS CLUBS
SEE WHAT PUPILS THINK ABOUT SPORT AND P.E. IN THE SCHOOL
Click the attachment below to see what children think about sport at Trimley St Martin from the Pupil Perception interview carried out by the Governor with responsibility for P.E.
Click below to see the results of the P.E. survey carried out in Nov & June